Soitec reports FY’18 fourth quarter revenues
- Revenue growth increased in Q4’18, sales reaching €92m, up 42% at constant exchange rates compared with Q4’17
- Communication & Power 200-mm wafer sales increased by 14% at constant exchange rates compared with Q4’17
- 300-mm wafer sales nearly doubled at constant exchange rates versus Q4’17, with a strong momentum across all product lines
- FY’18 revenues reached €311m, up 31% at constant exchange rates compared with FY’17, significantly above guidance thanks to the strong performance achieved in Q4’18
- FY’18 Electronics EBITDA margin now expected well above 25% versus previous guidance at around 25%
 The EBITDA represents the operating gain (EBIT) before depreciation, amortization, non-monetary items related to share-based payments, and changes in provisions on current assets and provisions for risks and contingencies. This indicator is a non-IFRS quantitative measure used to measure the company’s ability to generate cash from its operating activities. EBITDA is not defined by an IFRS standard and must not be considered an alternative to any other financial indicator.
 Electronics EBITDA margin = EBITDA from continuing operations / Sales.